Lawrence Jones, M.Ed.
INLS 161: Tools for Information Literacy
School of Information and Library Science
Short URL to this page:
- Reveal.js slide example: Class intro from Spring 2017
- How to Un-protect your public_html file
- How to Un-protect any directory
- ARCHIVED: Fall 2017 Carolina Cloud Apps Experiment.
This was a very challenging class where we created our websites using the Carolina Cloud apps system. This required a lot of extra work with setting up source control, ssh keys, learning git commands and posting using command line tools. The experiment had mixed results—it was a lot of fun for the advanced students—but was too overwhelming for students with beginning tech skills. Everyone was successful, but it created a massive amount of office hours time for me, so I went back to the OPAL server workflow and have continued until the present.
- HTML Intro
- Template Navigation for Multi-page and Single page Templates
- Student Z Sample One Page Site
- Student Z Sample Presentation at Google Slides